What can be said about this threat
KOOL Player redirects are occurring because of an adware installed on your computer. If you see pop-ups or ads hosted on this page, then you probably have recently set up free program, and in that way allowed ad-supported software to enter your PC. Since ad-supported programs get in quietly and could work in the background, some users are not even aware of such software setting up on their machines. The advertising-supported application will not directly harm your system since it isn’t damaging software but it will generate huge amounts of adverts to bombard your screen. However, that does not mean that adware are harmless, you being rerouted to a harmful site might lead to a malicious program contamination. We really recommend you abolish KOOL Player before it can do more severe outcomes.
How does an advertising-supported software operate
Adware will generally enter pretty quietly, it would use free applications bundles to do it. These not wanted installations are so frequent as not everyone is aware of the fact that freeware comes along with with unnecessary items. Ad-supported programs, browser hijackers and other probably unwanted programs (PUPs) are among those that might slip past. Default settings will not inform you of any added items, and offers will be authorized to install. Which is why you need to choose Advance (Custom) settings. You will have the option of checking for and unchecking all adjoined offers in those settings. You may never know what type of offers may be adjoined to freeware so always opt for those settings.
You may start seeing adverts as soon as the advertising-supported software is inside your computer. Whether you favor Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, they will all be affected. Since you will not be able to dodge the advertisements, you will have to remove KOOL Player if you want to terminate them. Adware generate profit from presenting you adverts, which is why you might be encountering so many of them.Adware could sometimes present you a pop-up that will suggest you to install some type of software but whatever you do, never obtain anything from such dubious pages.Refrain from downloading applications or updates from strange adverts, and stick to legitimate websites. The files acquired will not always be real and might actually include dangerous contaminations so you are suggested to dodge them. The ad-supported application will also bring about browser crashes and cause your device to operate much more sluggish. Adware set up on your computer will only put it in danger, so uninstall KOOL Player.
KOOL Player removal
If you have selected to erase KOOL Player, you have two ways to do it, either by hand or automatically. For the quickest KOOL Player removal method, you are advised to obtain spyware removal software. It is also possible to erase KOOL Player by hand but it may be more difficult because you would have to discover where the adware is concealed.
Learn how to remove KOOL Player from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete KOOL Player from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove KOOL Player from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete KOOL Player from Windows?
a) Remove KOOL Player related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on KOOL Player related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall KOOL Player related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select KOOL Player related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete KOOL Player related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select KOOL Player related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove KOOL Player from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including KOOL Player. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove KOOL Player from web browsers?
a) Erase KOOL Player from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase KOOL Player and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate KOOL Player from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate KOOL Player
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete KOOL Player from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate KOOL Player and choose a new provider
d) Remove KOOL Player from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.