Cassiopessa.com Removal Instructions
Cassiopessa.com is a hijacker that can change settings in all of your browsers. It affects Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and other web browsers by altering their home page, new tab, and default search provider. In addition to that, the hijacker is also capable of inserting ads into your favorite sites thus slowing down your Internet connection and causing other unnecessary disruptions.
There is nothing beneficial about it, so there is no reason for you to tolerate the inconveniences that it creates. We recommend that you delete Cassiopessa.com as soon as you can.
How does Cassiopessa.com work?
Cassiopessa.com is similar to Palikan.com, Binkiland.com, and some other browser hijackers. Its About page states that Cassiopessa.com is a tool that can help you “organize all of your favorite aspects of the internet” from one place. The add-on is supposed to expand your browsing capabilities, but in reality it is nothing but a yet another program that shows you ads wherever you go online. It will not only flood you with pop-ups, banners, links, and other ads, but also reroute you to its sponsors. Keep in mind that some of the online content that the program will show you may be unreliable and could lead to corrupted websites.
Download Removal Toolto remove Cassiopessa.com
As it has already been mentioned, the application will replace your home page, new tab, and default search with Cassiopessa.com. This site contains a search box with Web, Videos, and Images parameters. It also has a Games link that reroutes you to Gameoapp.com. If you make use of your new search engine, you will be presented with results that will contain several sponsored ads and links. This is not the best way to search for information. If you want to go back to using your original search tools, you will have to uninstall Cassiopessa.com first.
How to remove Cassiopessa.com?
You can remove Cassiopessa.com from your browsers manually or automatically. If you choose manual removal, you will have to uninstall Cassiopessa from your computer and then eliminate Cassiopessa.com from your browsers. Instructions below the article can help you with both of these tasks. If, on the other hand, you think that you may have other unwanted programs on your PC, you should go with automatic Cassiopessa.com removal instead. Download the anti-malware utility from our page and use it to scan your system. It will detect all threats and erase Cassiopessa.com along with them. It will also help you make sure that you do not have to deal with similar and more serious Internet-based parasites in the future by providing you with online protection at all times.
Delete Cassiopessa from Windows
- Move mouse pointer to the lower-left corner of the screen
- Right-click and select Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program and remove Cassiopessa
Windows 7 & Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel
- Pick Uninstall a program/Add or Remove Programs
- Choose Cassiopessa and select Uninstall/Remove
Eliminate Cassiopessa.com from browsers
- Click on the Gear icon and go to Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page (General tab) and click OK
- Go back to Gear icon and open Manage Add-ons
- In Search Providers, erase Cassiopessa.com and set a new search engine
- In Toolbars and Extensions, delete Cassiopessa (if found)
- Open Chrome menu and select Settings
- Choose Open a specific page or set of pages under On Startup
- Click on Set pages and set a new home page
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete Cassiopessa.com and choose a new search engine
- Go to Extensions and erase Cassiopessa (if it appears on the list)
- Click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions section, delete Cassiopessa (if found)
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove Cassiopessa.com and set a new provider
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.