Bing.vc Removal Tips
Bing.vc is a browser hijacker that gets distributed with the help of free downloads. Once installed, the hijacker alters your browser settings without your permission. It can change your home page, default search provider and new tab. The hijacker affects all major browsers, so it does not matter which one of them you are using.
It causes other unwanted symptoms as well like inserting adverts into your favorite sites, redirecting you to its associated pages, etc. All of these actions are taken in order to generate web traffic. There is no reason why you should hesitate to delete Bing.vc from your PC.
How does Bing.vc work?
As soon as the hijacker takes over, it sets your home page and default search engine to Bing.vc. This page contains a search box, search parameters (Web, Images, Videos, News, and Movies), quick access links, and a suspicious advert. The quick access buttons are divided into two categories: Popular Sites and Health and Diet. The unreliable ad that appears right below them may promote bogus software claiming that it can fix your browsers or help you clean your computer. You should not click on the advert if you do not wish to be exposed to false data.
Download Removal Toolto remove Bing.vc
If you enter a query into the search box, you will get redirected to us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com. The results will mostly consist of sponsored ads and links. Again, you should not click on them, because there is no way to be sure of their safety. The same goes for other advertisements that you will undoubtedly encounter while surfing the Web. The hijacker does not review the ads that it shows you or the pages that it redirects you to, which means that you should be especially careful with them. We suggest that you avoid all commercial content until you get rid of Bing.vc.
How to remove Bing.vc?
In order to terminate Bing.vc, you will have to delete the application with which it has entered your computer. Once you do that, you will be able to restore your browsers. You can eliminate Bing.vc manually or automatically. If you choose manual Bing.vc removal, you can use the instructions we have prepared below. If, on the other hand, you decide to erase Bing.vc automatically, you can download the anti-malware tool from our page and use it to scan and clean your system. The utility will detect all potential threats and remove Bing.vc along with them. It will also protect your computer from future online infections.
- Move the cursor to the bottom right
- Click on Settings and go to Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Double-click the unwanted program
- Select Uninstall
- Click on the Start button at the bottom left
- Locate Control Panel on the list and click on it
- Select Uninstall a program/Add or Remove programs
- Click on the unwanted software and click Uninstall/Remove
Uninstall Bing.vc from browsers
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Go to Advanced tab
- Click on the Reset button
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset again
- Restart Internet Explorer
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the menu and select Settings
- Scroll down and click on Show advanced settings
- Click Reset settings at the end of the page
- Choose Reset to confirm your decision
- Open Mozilla Firefox and tap Alt+H
- Select Troubleshooting Information
- Click on Refresh Firefox
- Choose Refresh Firefox and click Finish
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.