Bilisearch.com Removal Instructions
Bilisearch.com is a typical browser hijacker because it tends to replace users’ homepages and search engines without permission. This hijacker is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox mainly, so there is basically no doubt that you will notice the changes if this browser hijacker ever slithers onto your computer.
If this has already happened, you have to remove Bilisearch.com as soon as possible. It is very important to do that because this threat might perform all kinds of undesirable activities behind your back and you might even encounter malware if you decide to keep it and use its search engine on a daily basis. If you want to delete Bilisearch.com but do not know how to do that, it is not a problem at all because we are going to provide you with the information on the Bilisearch.com removal in this article. Continue reading it.
What does Bilisearch.com do?
Its main aim is to change the settings of browsers and then provide users with the modified search results and ads because Bilisearch.com seeks to drive traffic to different websites. It is very likely that the publisher of Bilisearch.com even receives money for advertising. Unfortunately, Bilisearch.com will not do anything really useful for you. It might even expose you to threats because these ads might redirect you to corrupted web pages. If you do not want this to happen, you have to uninstall Bilisearch.com as soon as possible and do not click on any of those ads in the meantime. Of course, it is possible that you will do that accidentally, so the quicker you get rid of Bilisearch.com, the better. You should also not forget that this search engine might collect information about your browsing activities too. It means that there is a possibility that Bilisearch.com will violate your privacy. We know no reasons why you should keep Bilisearch.com, so we have prepared the manual removal instructions and placed them below this article.Download Removal Toolto remove Bilisearch.com
How did Bilisearch.com browser hijacker enter my system?
There is no doubt that you have not downloaded Bilisearch.com browser hijacker yourself; however, there is a possibility that you have agreed with its installation unknowingly. In most cases, people notice the presence of browser hijackers after they install some kind of program from third-party web pages. If you have done that recently too, it is not surprising that Bilisearch.com is present. Unfortunately, this threat might have entered your system together with other unwanted programs too. You can find out whether it is true by scanning the system with an automatic antimalware scanner. If it turns out that they are really installed, make sure that you eliminate them all after the Bilisearch.com removal.
How to terminate Bilisearch.com?
It is very important that you remove Bilisearch.com as soon as possible because it might cause more harm than you think. The quickest way to uninstall Bilisearch.com browser hijacker is to scan the system with an automatic tool. You can, of course, do that manually too. It is up to you how you delete Bilisearch.com but make sure that you erase it fully.
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program and click Remove.
- Right-click on the background and open All apps.
- Click Control Panel and then go to Uninstall a program.
- Select the program and then uninstall it.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Tap the Windows key and open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the unwanted software and then erase it.
- Open your browser and access the main menu.
- Click Tools and then open Extensions.
- Select the extension and click the recycle bin button.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons and click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select the extension and then erase it.
- Open your browser and tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Click Extensions.
- Select the unwanted extension and remove it.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.