Alhea.com Removal Guide
Alhea.com is a search engine whose slogan is “Web for everyone!”, so it seems to be a trustworthy search provider at first sight. Unfortunately, Alhea.com is known to be a part of a browser hijacker, so you will make a mistake if you decide to keep this search engine in the place of your homepage and search engine. Our researchers are sure that the longer you keep Alhea.com browser hijacker on board, the bigger is the possibility that you will encounter malicious software one day.
We do not think that you want this to happen, so we suggest that you remove Alhea.com browser hijacker as soon as possible and then set a reliable homepage and search engine, e.g. Google.
Why can Alhea.com be harmful?
It is advisable to delete Alhea.com not only because this threat makes the changes without your permission, but also because Alhea.com might provide you with the modified search results. In addition, it has been noticed that Alhea.com provide users with search suggestions, e.g. “graduation gifts”. If you click on it, there is no doubt that you will be redirected to the websites which are advertised by Alhea.com. There is a possibility that the owner of Alhea.com receives money for advertising different websites and driving traffic to them; however, you should know that not all these websites are reliable; you might end up on the website full of malicious software too. Alhea.com browser hijacker also collects information about your browsing activities. Luckily, the information Alhea.com is interested in is non-personal, but we still cannot guarantee that Alhea.com does not collect any personal details. If you want to be sure that Alhea.com does not perform any suspicious activities, delete Alhea.com from your system immediately. Further in this article you will find out more information on the Alhea.com removal, so continue reading.
Download Removal Toolto remove Alhea.com
How did my PC get infected with this browser hijacker?
The official website of Alhea.com does not exist, so it is very unlikely that you have downloaded this hijacker yourself. Research has shown that this threat is usually distributed using the “bundling” method. In other words, Alhea.com is attached to other programs that seem useful at first sight and users install this package of software without even knowing that malicious software enters system too. There is a possibility that you will not only have to uninstall Alhea.com, but also need to erase other undesirable programs from your system. If you want to check whether they have really been installed your system, check Control Panel or scan your system with an automatic scanner.
How to delete Alhea.com?
It will not be difficult at all to remove Alhea.com browser hijacker if you acquire a security application and scan your system with it. It will be slightly more difficult to eliminate Alhea.com if you decide to erase this threat manually. Do not worry; we are ready to help you with the Alhea.com removal too. You will find the instructions below this article. Follow them and Alhea.com will be gone in a short while.
- Click the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program and click Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the menu.
- Open Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Select the application.
- Click Uninstall.
- Right-click on the lower left corner and select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the suspicious application and then click the Uninstall button.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons and click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select the extension and erase it.
- Open your browser and tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Select Extensions.
- Find the extension on the list, select, and then eliminate it.
- Open your browser.
- Tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools and then click Extensions.
- Click on the extension and click the trash button to erase it.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.