What is AbDocsDllLoader.exe?
AbDocsDllLoader.exe is a file that users might detect on their computers or simply notice the process in the Task Manager. The file itself belongs to some kind of software pre-installed on Acer computers, so if you have one, you should not delete AbDocsDllLoader.exe. Of course, there is a possibility that malicious software hides its main file behind this name too; however, it is not very likely and, most probably, in such a case you will notice that something is wrong with your computer. If it has started running slower than usual or you notice something suspicious, you should better remove AbDocsDllLoader.exe because it might belong to malicious software. Further in this article we will tell you how you can do that, so make sure you read it carefully.
How does AbDocsDllLoader.exe work?
As we have already mentioned, AbDocsDllLoader.exe, most probably, belongs to the Acer program, so it does not do anything bad and you do not need to remove AbDocsDllLoader.exe from your system. The location of a legitimate file is C:\Program Files; however, if you cannot find it there, it is very likely that some kind of malicious program uses the name of a legitimate file. In this case, it is highly recommended to implement the AbDocsDllLoader.exe removal. Unfortunately, it is not so easy to delete malware from the system. Even though it might be rather hard to do that, you still have to detect and erase undesirable program existing on your computer because malicious software might steal banking credentials, slow down computer, block your favorite programs, disconnect you from the Internet, and do a bunch of other activities which you will not like. One of the most dangerous threats that tends to use the names of legitimate programs to hide its files is Trojan. You might not know that you have such a threat on your PC for a really long time.
How did an untrustworthy program enter my system?
There is a possibility that you have downloaded some kind of untrustworthy program on your system; however, we are almost sure that it has slithered onto your computer together with some kind of another program. In addition, malicious software might have been downloaded on your system by other threats existing on your computer. Last but not least, some kind of threat might have slithered onto your PC after you have clicked on a suspicious advertisement. Do not worry; you can erase threats and remove AbDocsDllLoader.exe rather easily, if it really belongs to malicious software. Make sure that you install a security tool on your PC too in order to protect the system from harm.
How to uninstall AbDocsDllLoader.exe?
As you already know, there is no need to implement the AbDocsDllLoader.exe removal if it belongs to legitimate software. If you are not sure whether you can trust it or not, we suggest scanning the system with an automatic malware remover. If this file is a part of malware, an automatic tool will detect it and implement the AbDocsDllLoader.exe removal for you within seconds.
Learn how to remove abDocsDllLoader.exe from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete abDocsDllLoader.exe from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove abDocsDllLoader.exe from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete abDocsDllLoader.exe from Windows?
a) Remove abDocsDllLoader.exe related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on abDocsDllLoader.exe related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall abDocsDllLoader.exe related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select abDocsDllLoader.exe related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete abDocsDllLoader.exe related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select abDocsDllLoader.exe related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove abDocsDllLoader.exe from web browsers?
a) Erase abDocsDllLoader.exe from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase abDocsDllLoader.exe and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate abDocsDllLoader.exe from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate abDocsDllLoader.exe
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete abDocsDllLoader.exe from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate abDocsDllLoader.exe and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.